Tuesday, March 16, 2010

World of Warcraft- who needs pants when you can ride a venomhide raptor?

Welcome! This is my newest blog, and I figured I would rant and rave about what I spend most of my time doing.. gaming. Thanks for stopping by, check back soon for more updates, and feel free to follow : )

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've seen a fair share of wierd things across the MMOG world, but dude... put on some Frakin pants! This post goes out to you big guy! Youve been pwned!



If your like me and didn't choose to role as a Troll, you will be happy to know that you can still get a raptor mount without worrying about reputation points. Mine is on the way to becoming a mount..isn't he cute! More info can be found here Go get your own!

1 comment:

  1. Warcraft no pants party! At least that troll had the decency to stay indoors. nothing worse than taking a stroll around Orgrimmar and bumping into a sweaty Orc in his drawers.

    ReplyDelete